Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Want to make me completely nuts?

Tell me, at 4 p.m. the day before surgery, that my doctor has been trying to get out of jury duty all day.

Apparently he was successful; I haven't heard anything since.

Shot nerves, going cheap.

If everything goes as planned, I'm due back there at 9:30 tomorrow morning. They're sending me to nuclear med for sentinel-node mapping, and will eventually slice me. If he doesn't dissect my neck, it'll be ambulatory, and I'll be home by evening.

I wish I knew now, how involved the surgery will be. A little time to prepare would be good.

Yeah, like I've been thinking about anything else...

5 comments:

susankay said...

The silly world goes on. That's sort of comforting.

love and prayers.

Kirstin said...

grrrrr. thank you.

Leslie Littlefield said...

Many, many, many prayers to you!

Perpetually Romesick said...

Sending you love and peace.

Mockingbird - Cheryl said...

I'm thinking about you and praying for you. Love you much!