Friday, May 02, 2008

The Cancer Mix: Top Ten

10. Sally Rogers, “Mother Courage”
9. Indigo Girls, “World Falls”
8. Libby Roderick, “Body is the Temple”
7. The Howard University Chamber Choir, “Ain’t Got Time to Die”
6. Talisman, “Babethandaza”
5. John McCutcheon, “Cut the Cake”
4. Carrie Newcomer, “All Saints’ Day”
3. R.E.M., “It’s the End of the World As We Know It (I Feel Fine)”
2. John Prine, “Please Don’t Bury Me”

…drumroll…

1. Tom Petty, “I’ll Feel A Whole Lot Better (When You’re Gone)”

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Brilliant~!

It was so good to talk to you tonight! Love!

Holly said...

Hi, Kirstin --

I came here from Mimi's and will join the praying crowd.

Since I see that you are a John McCutcheon fan, I'll add two more, one for now and one for later.

For now: "How can I keep from singing?"

For later: "Alleluia, the great storm is over."

May it be so,
Sweet dreams,

Holly