Monday, May 12, 2008

I could not be more tired if you paid me.

Or more at the end of my rope. I'm completely exhausted.

You know you're sick, when your instructor excuses your friend from class to go to an appointment with you.

Don't have results of PET yet; radiologist has to read them. Will post when I know anything.

Tired of talking, tired of tests, tired of coordinating rides for now and support when I'm sick, tired of having to deal with any of this. Tired to the bone, of not knowing.

I've had the same headache for two and a half weeks. It started out as surgical (remember the eye?), then all my anxiety built a house, moved in, and had children.

If they'd at least have a garage sale...

9 comments:

jadedjabber said...

You are being prayed for.

June Butler said...

Kirstin, uncertainty is the worst. I remember. I feel with you, my friend. I continue with prayers and wish I could do more. You are on my church prayer list and, the lady who cleans my house attends the Assembly of God church here. I asked her to put your name on her church list. Many, many prayers.

Blessings, love and peace.

Kirstin said...

Thank you, so much.

I gotta go to bed...

Jane R said...

Prayed for you at church too, at Pentecost Eucharist. ((Kirstin)) (gentle hug so as not to make the headache worse).

Hope you can sleep sleep sleep.

Kay & Sarah said...

The waiting is the worst part. Just know that prayers continue.

Leslie Littlefield said...

Many prayers for your Kirstin. Hang in there. It is going to be OK!

Paul said...

I will be thinking of you at work today. Huge hugs!

Diane M. Roth said...

(((Kirstin)))
still praying.

Unknown said...

Continuing prayers from the old dog as well...