Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday Poetry Blogging: Thich Nhat Hanh


I have arrived.
I am at home
in the here, in the now.
I am solid.
I am free.
In the ultimate I dwell.

***
I started Friday poetry blogging because I wanted a regular feature; I'm touched by lj's occasional pieces, and I have access to lots of share-worthy poetry. In doing this, even for the past three weeks, I've been surprised by grace. Truths are finding me at a depth I'm ready for, and at the right time. And the treasures that find me, find their way to others.

I didn't have to search for this week's offering; it showed up in my e-mail, in the context of a discussion about becoming solid, strong, and real. Thank you, to the friend who sent it to me; both for this and for being willing to have that conversation.

If you're unsteady on your feet, breathe this, pray it, drink it in, and let it wash through you. If you're already radiating trust, love, and joy, may you share your blessing.

May we all come home to the ultimate, to full awareness of how deeply we are loved. And may we all be warmth and light, for all who are searching.

(Photo: Labyrinth, El Rancho del Obispo, September 1, 2007. Taken by me.)

No comments: