Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Blog Blessing

God+bless+rose


(Graphic lifted from Paul, for the same reason he changed it: the original was too small to read.)

I got tagged three days ago, and nearly missed it entirely. I've been so busy with the San Joaquin craziness, that I haven't been keeping up with my blog-friends who are blessedly not involved in this. Fran tagged me with a blessing.

The idea is to tag those who have particularly blessed you, so that they may know you hold them in thought and prayer. Fran adds, "And what better thought than that at Christmas time, right? You can read about the origin of this blog blessing here."

Well, it's only the second day of Christmas, so I'm not too terribly late. In the spirit of the Incarnation, who has shown me Jesus?

Many, many people. Paul and Mimi got tagged when I did, so I can't re-tag them. I've re-discovered this week that my heart is with the exiles, and with those who work in solidarity with them. I thank these people for modeling clear, strong faithfulness in struggle, rebellion and resistance:

Aghaveagh
PseudoPiskie
Liz

Thank you, to so many more who have held me in prayer, nurtured my strength, and celebrated as I found my voice.

1 comment:

Fran said...

What a gift it was for me to be able to tag you.

Getting to know you through this blog has been such a gift.

And as you are aware, I stand and pray with all of you in solidarity.

Prayers for peace, healing, wholeness, integrity to all.

And Paul's graphic is MUCH better, yes!