Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Something to psych myself well for

Out of pure curiosity, I asked the Ranch how summer was shaping up. One of my best summers ever was last year, up there. I got a note back, asking me to do first aid during BREAD camp again.

It’s the third and fourth weeks of July. I’ll be fresh off the IV, and starting self-injections. I don’t know if I’m up for this. But I really want to do it. The kids are creative, crazy, and fun; the staff are deeply good people, and the place is beautiful.

I told them I can’t commit yet. But if I’m able, at all, I will.

2 comments:

Padre Mickey said...

BREAD camp, eh? I gotsta say, the cuisine sounds just A Little Boring.
I'd rather go to Lotsa Meat and Salda camp, but that's just me.

I hope your feeling better. I'll be seeing Linda and Vivian tomorrow. I shall give them your "saludos."

Kirstin said...

LOL, and gracias!