Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hard to have a spice cabinet, without a kitchen.

Only 50% crazy, hmmm. I don't know how accurate this is, but I like my results well enough; and anyway, I'm blaming Paul.

More on NOLA in my next post; with spice on the brain now, I'm going to run over to the corner coffee shop for lunch.

Your Score: Saffron


You scored 100% intoxication, 50% hotness, 100% complexity, and 50% craziness!



You are Saffron! Those other spices have nothing on you! You're warm, smart, and you make people feel really good (and with no side-effects!). You can be difficult to get to know and require a lot of those who try, but you're so totally worth it. *Sigh*

The Which Spice Are You Test

5 comments:

Paul said...

Go ahead, blame me. I blamed Max.

I like you.

I don't really like the flavor of saffron. I love the color and the concept but not the taste.

De coloribus et gustibus disputandum non est.

Mimi said...

You are very saffrony, I can totally see that.

Hey, I just got your message last night. Sorry about that. Thanks for thinking of me on the Feast, and I hope you had a good Epiphany!

David said...

"You are Fennel! You're a cool cat. Crisp, clean, fresh, and extremely complicated. You're like quantum physics or modern jazz. Think Niels Bohr meets Ornette Coleman. You may look normal now, but once you sprout, you look kind of, uh, funny."

Fran said...

I love it! Saffron - not even knowing you something about it says it just works for you.

Only really small amounts of this precious spice are needed for flavor.

Me - I am salt! Not surprising!

David said...

Tag, you're it.

;)