Monday, February 12, 2007

Pray for me this week, please.

I'm meeting with my parish vocations committee this Thursday for the first time. I feel as ready as I possibly could feel right now--which is to say, totally and totally not--and I'm mostly trying not to be too anxious. Please keep me in your prayers.

I can breathe as deeply as I can, and speak as clearly as I can--and I know I have no control over this process. I just need to do it, and I do know it's time.

Honestly, I'm as excited as I'm nervous. I'm just trying not to let my nerves take over. I'm going to carve out extra prayer time this week, and just sit with everything.

I attended, and helped bake treats for, the celebration of the Episcopal Church in Lodi this past weekend. It was a really wonderful event. I will post about it sometime tomorrow; I took a three-hour nap this afternoon, woke up in the middle of dinner, and have to catch up on my homework.

3 comments:

episcopalifem said...

Kristin - I will keep you in my prayers. May God's blessing go with you in this and all else that you do.

You'll be great!

Mimi said...

Lord have Mercy, Lord have Mercy, Lord have Mercy.

Hugs and love, my friend! You'll do great.

Kirstin said...

Thank you both! Hugs and love and prayers right back. :)