Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Friday Five on Tuesday, courtesy RGBP:

1. Do you enjoy a good fright?

Depends. I won't watch horror movies. I love a good scary story, though.

2. Scariest movie you've ever seen:

Aliens. I was 16, and watched it at home from under a blanket.

3. Bobbing for apples: choose one and discuss:a) Nothing scary about that! Good wholesome fun.b) Are you *kidding* me?!? The germs, the germs!

I did it once when I was 8 or so. I didn't enjoy it, mostly because my mouth (yet to experience palate expanders, oh joy) wasn't big enough. I wouldn't do it now, because I don't like immersing my face in cold water. Brrr!

4. Real-life phobia:

Heights, with spiders a close second. ::shiver:: I climbed steps up to a tree house over the weekend, and my hands were sweating on the way back down.

5. Favorite "ghost story":

Easy: the Seattle Underground Tour. Go, if you're up there; it's really fun.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Mr. X. dives in, grabs an apple, and pushes it to the bottom, bites it and pulls it up - soaking wet.