Friday, April 28, 2006

A-Z Meme

Because, of course, I have too much to do.

Accent: Pacific Northwest, accelerated (thanks be to Ritalin for slowing me down)

Book: The Secret Life of Bees

Chore I Hate: Cleaning the bathroom

Dog or Cat: I have neither. I like cats and large dogs.

Essential Electronics: Laptop, CD player in the car, cell phone

Flower: Nasturtium (I'm growing some for a friend who likes to eat them), lilac.

Gold or Silver: Silver, but I only wear a necklace

Hometown: Olympia, WA

Irritant: Asthmatic response to incense

Job Title: Seminarian

Kids: None, but I love them and want them someday.

Living arrangements: Grad student dorm

Most admirable trait: In myself: enthusiasm. In other people: compassion

Number of projects to do in the next month: Don't ask.

Overnight hospital stays: Four as a child, none since age 5.

Phobias: Heights and large spiders

Quote: "There are no outcasts. There are no second-class citizens. That is Gospel truth." --Rt. Rev. Vincent Warner, Bishop of Olympia, ECUSA, 10/31/03

Religion: Episcopalian, with a strong affinity for interfaith connection.

Siblings: None

Time I wake up: Between 6 and 7, though I rarely get out of bed then.

Unusual talent or skill: I can walk on my knees in the lotus position.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Brussels sprouts

Worst habit: Procrastinating

X-rays: Teeth, chest, back, right foot.

Yummy foods I make: Tofu chocolate pie

Zodiac sign: Virgo

No comments: